Saturday 5 February 2011

LOVE - This Is Hardcore



I am starting to get verrrrry excited for the next issue of LOVE magazine which comes out on Monday 7th February. I'll be in uni that day so I'll be able to buy it from the (tax free) shop. Unless they've only got the Justin Bieber cover, then I'll probably wait. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on Bieber, I just really want one of the Kate Moss covers. The Last time I got LOVE at the start of October I was at Luton airport about to go to beautiful Paris and I just couldn't decide which cover to get, and the pressure of having to board in 15 minutes led to choosing the one with the doll on it. I thought it was unusual, okay.

I have a feeling I may be in a similar situation this Monday.

P.S - I love Kate's freckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment