Thursday, 9 June 2011
You won't need to be really brown this summer to get noticed on the beach, as there is now an easy alternative for attention. Today Proenza Schouler introduced 'Proenza Schouler Beach' and boy am I excited. Looking at the website now, the range currently consists of two beach bags and one towel, which makes it all the more exclusive. Admittedly it is a litttttle expensive with the towel priced at around £88.50 ($145), but that's fashion baby.
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Monday, 6 June 2011
I know what I have to say is pretty much old news now, but nevertheless it cannot go unsaid. In April I turned twenty (I know it's now June, I'm sorry!) and for the blessed occasion I received the most beautiful gift i've laid my little green eyes on, a large suede PS1 in navy.
Now I know what some of you are thinking, 'This girl got a Playstation one for her twentieth, and they are not that beautiful. A Playstation two is much sleeker and don't get me started on a Playstation three..."
I am talking about my new Proenza Schouler Bag!! And I love her. If she were an animal she'd be some sort of big cat, like a tiger or a snow leopard.
Saturday, 4 June 2011
I have a recently come to terms with the fact that I am a geek. Below are five overwhelmingly nerdy reasons which I have based this conclusions on.
1. I think J.K Rowling is the most intelligent person in the world
2. I found my gameboy colour the other day, helllooooooooo pokemon red.
3. I die a little inside everytime I watch Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith and Anakin turns to the dark side. And yes IMDB, I think it deserves more than 7.8/10
4. I can't wait for The Hobbit to come out so I can spend a day watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy to recap. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is 'of course you can watch them all in a day.'
5. I quoted a line from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe today when offered some turkish delight.