Saturday 4 June 2011

Oh Nerds!!


I have a recently come to terms with the fact that I am a geek. Below are five overwhelmingly nerdy reasons which I have based this conclusions on.

1. I think J.K Rowling is the most intelligent person in the world

2. I found my gameboy colour the other day, helllooooooooo pokemon red.

3. I die a little inside everytime I watch Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith and Anakin turns to the dark side. And yes IMDB, I think it deserves more than 7.8/10

4. I can't wait for The Hobbit to come out so I can spend a day watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy to recap. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is 'of course you can watch them all in a day.'

5. I quoted a line from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe today when offered some turkish delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment