Saturday, 4 June 2011
I have a recently come to terms with the fact that I am a geek. Below are five overwhelmingly nerdy reasons which I have based this conclusions on.
1. I think J.K Rowling is the most intelligent person in the world
2. I found my gameboy colour the other day, helllooooooooo pokemon red.
3. I die a little inside everytime I watch Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith and Anakin turns to the dark side. And yes IMDB, I think it deserves more than 7.8/10
4. I can't wait for The Hobbit to come out so I can spend a day watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy to recap. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is 'of course you can watch them all in a day.'
5. I quoted a line from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe today when offered some turkish delight.